|3 Months Ended|
Mar. 31, 2019
|SUBSEQUENT EVENTS [Text Block]||
NOTE 10 - SUBSEQUENT EVENTS
1. In April 2019, the Company entered into a convertible loan agreement with an offshore investor for an aggregate amount of $500 thousand into the U.S. subsidiary. The investor, at its option, may convert the outstanding principal amount and accrued interest under this note into shares and three-year warrants to purchase shares of the Company’s common stock at a per share exercise price of $7 ; or into shares of the U.S. subsidiary at a valuation of the U.S. subsidiary of $50 million.
2. In May 2019, the Company entered into a 6% convertible loan agreement with an investor for an aggregate amount of $5 million. The lender shall be entitled, at any time prior to or no later than the maturity date, to convert the outstanding amount, into units of (1) shares of common stock of the Company at a conversion price per share equal to $7.00 and (2) warrants to purchase an equal number of additional shares of the Company’s common stock at a price of $7.00 per share.
3. On May 6, 2019 (Effective date), the Company and KinerjaPay Corp., a Delaware corporation entered into a Joint Venture Agreement (the “Singapore JVA”) pursuant to which the parties will collaborate in the clinical development and commercialization of the Company’s products in Singapore and the introduction of KinerjaPay products which will be offered for sale by the Company globally outside Singapore. The parties intend to pursue the joint venture through a newly established company (hereinafter the “JV Company”) which the Company by itself, or together with a designee, will hold a 51% participating interest therein, with the remaining 49% participating interest being held by KinerjaPay Corp.
Under the JVA, each party may invest up to $5 million. Funding may be provided in part in the form of convertible loans, in-kind contributions, including Intellectual Property (“IP”), and services related to advancement of the JV. The Company’s in-kind contribution may be in the form of 250,000 shares of the Company’s restricted stock, issuable to KinerjaPay or KinerjaPay designated third party (instead of to the JV Entity) on the Effective Date and to be held in escrow by the Company to be released to KinerjaPay in accordance with terms and conditions in return for services to be provided by KinerjaPay or KinerjaPay designated third party as will be mutually agreed between the Parties.
Under the JVA, the Company can require KinerjaPay to sell to the Company its participating (including equity) interest in the JV Company in consideration for the issuance of the Company’s common stock based on an agreed upon formula for determining JV Company valuation.
The entire disclosure for significant events or transactions that occurred after the balance sheet date through the date the financial statements were issued or the date the financial statements were available to be issued. Examples include: the sale of a capital stock issue, purchase of a business, settlement of litigation, catastrophic loss, significant foreign exchange rate changes, loans to insiders or affiliates, and transactions not in the ordinary course of business.
Reference 1: http://fasb.org/us-gaap/role/ref/legacyRef